Cost of a single dental implant in United States is $2200 on average. However, the final price depends on many different factors, including:
- Dental implant type (single, multiple or full mouth)
- Dentist expertise (more experienced dentists will charge a lot more)
- Your location (big cities are very expensive, see map below for more details),
- Ammount of dental insurance you have (if any),
- Material used for dental implant (titanium, zirconium),
- Additional procedures performed (extractions, bone grafts),
- Additional costs (in case something goes wrong).
Single tooth implants cost
Cost of a one tooth implant is generally in the $850-$3500 range – this is the price if everything goes smoothly. However, if additional procedures need to be done, expect to pay up to $10,000. In the United States average price for a single dental implant is around $2,500.
On this page you can see how the single tooth replacement procedure looks like step by step.
Full mouth dental implants cost
Cost of these can range from $25,000 (withouth additional procedures) to enormous $100,000 (including additional procedures).
Please note that most people DO NOT qualify for a full mouth dental implants.
For more details see this article.
What kind of additional procedures may rise the price?
These procedures sometimes (not always, every case is different) need to be perfomed during dental implants placement:
- tissue grafting
- dental extractions
- sinus lifting
- computer termography scans
- bone grafting
So what’s the complete cost of dental implants?
Costs of abutment and crown together is around $500 – $2500 extra to the single dental implant. Sometimes you will need a tooth flipper, too (this one is around $100, depends on the type). Watch this video now to understand what I’m talking about:
P.S. Before you leave, make sure to check out our “before and after” pictures gallery. Some of these transformations are absolutely shocking!